четверг, 4 августа 2011 г.

With Great Thanks



This post I want to dedicate to a very agreeable girl called Anna. She is always full of positive energy and every day she has a lot of things to do. Nevertheless she finds time for her favourite occupations: sport, journalism, photography and fashion. And first of all I want to thank Anna for wonderful and professional photos, which you will see in my future posts. I think that Anna will become a professional photographer because she really has a great talent and creative ideas. 
 There was the word ‘fashion’ in the beginning of narration. And for Anna it’s not just a simple word. She has her own fashion blog full of interesting posts with her looks, looks of her friends and European fashion-lovers as well. There  you can find my looks too, because at that time I haven’t begun this blog. 
Let’s take a look at Anna’s looks.

Vintage Dress. 


 Casual.







A Heart from Slovenia. 






 Straw Hat.



 Mademoiselle Annette.



 A Girl From Past.

Polka Dot. 



Denim wave. LET'S ROCK!

I'm in Love.



 Hope you like it. See you soon!

2 комментария: