вторник, 2 августа 2011 г.

Turning Over a New Leaf


  Hello, my reader and welcome! I hope you also feel this freshness and newness of this page. It’s my first blog and a new chapter of my life. 
  My name is Julie Cozlenco and I’m from Moldova. I was born august, 2, thereby number 208 in my nickname is taken from my date of birth. And today is august, 2 too and I celebrate my 18 birthday and at the same time I begin something new and interesting for me and I really hope that my activity will be interesting for you too. I’m fond of fashion, handmade things, sewing – all this you will find in new posts, so this blog can be more specifically called a fashion blog. I’m full of enthusiasm and eager to make this blog an attractive one. 
  Be ready for new posts!



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий